Construction Services offers both civil and electrical construction in projects associated with power generation allowing delivery of energy efficient installations, power line, substation, cabling and switchgear and electrification services, including:
- Mixed civil construction focusing on earthworks, concrete works and drainage, as well as fencing and water management solutions.
- Construction related bulk material handling such as ash transfer and construction of structures to contain the product i.e. ash dams and dumps.
- Substation construction includes the construction and upgrade of substations and related elements of all voltages from 132 – 765 kV.
- Cabling projects includes the technical and testing expertise on cable requirements including fault finding at breakdowns, reticulation and maintenance.
- Power line construction that involves the construction, maintenance and refurbishment of high voltage (275 kV to 765 kV) and medium and low voltage (11 kV to 132 kV) transmission lines.
- Project services that refers to in-house maintenance of company buildings, electrical and water supply systems.
- Engineering services provides a turnkey solution from initiation phase to final handover of all types of construction projects.